Thank you for joining us for this week's Blog Segment. Our goal is to help you to "maximize your potential and fulfill your destiny" by providing principles and solutions that help to sharpen you spiritually and professionally.
Psalms 8:1, " O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens."
When we are in the midst of planning and setting our goals we must keep in mind that God's name is excellent. The word "excellent" is defined as possessing outstanding quality or superior merit; remarkably good. Even God's name and everything He does is characterized by excellence. Likewise, our names and everything we do should also be characterized by excellence.
Psalms 19:1, "...The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."
As we adopt and embrace the concept of excellence in our lives it will also be reflective in all of our plans and endeavors even as everything God has created declares and reflects His glory, which denotes excellence, honor, wealth, majesty, and renown. Therefore, whatever you do should be marked by the highest level of quality and excellence, which is a reflection of who you are, and the standards you've set.
The following keys will help you in your quest to implement your personal goals clearly:
1) Create a Master Checklist of your top-10 goals that are in alignment with your core values.
2) State the "reasons" and "benefits" involved with each goal.
3) Prioritize your goals from the highest level of importance.
4) Set a realistic time frame for accomplishing each of your goals.
5) Create your own Picture Book with photos from magazines, brochures, postcards, etc., that are relective of your goals.
6) Develop a "Mastermind Group" of successful individuals who can inspire you, contribute to your personal success, and help sharpen you. These are people who have already accomplished what you are endeavoring to do.
7) Set aside a day each week to review and reflect upon your goals.
8) Measure your progress weekly.
For instance, you'll want to create a Master Checklist that includes your financial goals, and be specific about what you desire to earn in the next 12-months, 3, 5,10, and 20-years. Find a wealthy mentor to advise you. State the reason for your goal. For example, "I will be debt-free by December 2012". Be sure to use your Picture Book to visualize what you'll look like as a debt-free person, and how refreshed and relieved you'll be. Your goals may be spiritual, educational, financial, relational, to buy a home or car, but you must formulate a plan, implement it, and stay focused in order to make your goals a reality.
* Know what God's Word says about it in the Bible
* Write your goal down
* Surround yourself with successful people
* Visualize it
* Implement it
Key: You Have to See It Before You See It In Order to See It!
Habakkuk 2:2, "And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."
We welcome you to leave your comments on our blog. Thank you.
If this website has been a blessing to you please consider making a donation on our contributions page to help continue making this ministry possible. Thank you so much for your faithful support.
© Copyright 2011 MPowering Lives International. All Rights Reserved.