Jesus Did It Just For You!

As we approach the season of Resurrection observance of our Lord, Savior and King Jesus Christ it is important to remember that beyond all of the commercialization that is associated with this particular time, that the sufferings of Christ and the cup that He drank is what has enabled us to live.  The video presentation that you're about to watch is a dramatic retelling of Jesus’ last day. This video shows God’s grace, forgiveness and love for mankind.  It truly lets us know according to John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." Let us always remember to thank our Father in heaven for the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on the Cross of Calvary that we might receive the gift of eternal life.  Tell your children and everyone that you know about Jesus everyday!  Jesus did it just for you.

Revelation 13:8, "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship Him,
whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
You need Flash Player in order to view this.
The Passion of the Christ - Crucifixion
Isaiah 53:4-7, "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth."

Share your heartfelt comments with us for this soul stirring story of Jesus Christ love & sacrifice for all of mankind, and just as importantly just for you.  I encourage you to click the "Share" icon and share it with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc. God bless you!

18 Comments to Jesus Did It Just For You!:

Marsha Wilson on Friday, February 22, 2013 9:47 PM
What Christ did for us is incredible, such love the Father has is at times beyond words. I'm grateful, so grateful!!!

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:05 AM
Amen and praise the Lord Marsha! Nothing can compare to what God did in sending His only begotten Son to die on the Cross for our sins. More than anything thing that's the single greatest reason why I worship Christ alone, and praise Him with all my heart. Thank you for sharing your comments with us on the community blog.

Toiya Moffatt on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:10 PM
The gift that Christ has made available to us through His death is too valuable and vital to be kept to ourselves, we as believers must share. When we truly meditate on what He did for us, the price paid for us;It's enough to bring you to your knees. But when you think about the love He had for us in order to do it, it's enough to keep you there. Thank you for posting this blog and for sharing the purpose for acknowledging the Resurrection Season. God bless you.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:59 PM
Toiya, thank you for sharing your comments with us on this months blog. You're right in regards to the value and importance of what Jesus Christ did for us. It's hard not to share this wonderful saving message of God's grace and mercy with others to give them the opportunity to receive Christ as we have. May God continue to bless you as you share His love and the testimony of Christ with everyone you meet.

Candice Mimms on Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:44 PM
This morning I was experiencing some things that were very unsettling. While I was driving to work, I began thinking about everything Jesus endured even though he was blameless. I instantly felt a great peace come over me as I reflected on the gift that God gave us through His Son Jesus. I thank God for restoration and I thank God for His healing power that’s provided through the blood of Jesus. God bless!

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:14 AM
Candice, thank you for sharing your comments to our blog in such a transparent way. I am glad to know that it has caused you to reflect upon the immense sacrifice that Jesus made that we might be healed and have peace with God. I look forward to hearing from you again next time. Optimum Blessings!

TRACIE FIELDS on Sunday, March 03, 2013 12:22 AM
To know that even knowing what I would do and wouldn't do, Christ still went to the cross and died for my sins just makes me so thankful. More than any words can express He did it just for me.. If I had been the only person in this world He would have still done it. That's love. Thank you Jesus for the blood.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:22 AM
Tracie, thank you for sharing your personal thoughts and feelings with us about the blog. Thanksgiving is absolutely an important aspect of our recognition about the price that Jesus paid for our salvation and the pardoning of our sins to give us eternal life. Thankfulness shows God how much we appreciate Him for sending Christ to die on the Cross so that we could live. May God continue to bless you to grow in His love and knowledge.

Dr. Stanley D. Williams on Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:44 AM
No passage brings home the love of God for His people like John 3:16. John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." When I think of this season of celebration I am fully aware that God gave His best to save my life. When think of the suffering, the piercing, the fact that He made His grave with the wicked I am awed that God would go to such lengths for me. Salvation was purchased for all of us at such a great price, remember God, celebrate God during this season it is the least we can do considering what HE did for us. Isaiah 53:3-11, "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities." All I have to say in conclusion is please remember!

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:49 AM
Apostle Stanley, my dear husband, thank you for sharing your insight with us once again. We must remember the huge overwhelming price and sacrifice made by our Lord Jesus Christ for our healing, salvation, peace, and deliverance from the grip of sin and death. If we ever fail to remember the greatest gift of mercy revealed from God through Jesus Christ, it would be a travesty. I agree fully with you that we must always remember and even more keep the witness of Christ sacrifice, saving and delivering power alive in every message we preach to people everywhere, because all in all He is our complete message, and without Christ we would have nothing at all to say! God bless you.

Laquita Harmon on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:17 PM
He didn't have to but He did, no greater love. Giving thanks to God for all he has done. No situation is greater than His love, everything we need is in Him, He went through the same thing so we wouldn't have to. Knowing that He did it just for me when He didn't have to makes me love Him more and more and that His love out weigh my little circumstance or situation. Thank you for doing it just for me.

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:38 PM
God bless you LaQuita, in 2 Corinthians 4:17, Paul refers to what we suffer and go through as "light affliction". It literally says, "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." Whereas, that which Jesus took upon Himself on the Cross was almost indescribable in magnitude and dimension, because he took the sins of the world upon His shoulders and "carried away our sorrows" according to Isaiah chapter 53. It reads, Isaiah 53:4, "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. v.5, But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. v.6, All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all." Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price an gained the victory over death, hell and the grave for us to receive the gift of eternal life and be delivered from the hand of the wicked one forever. What a blessing! We should thank God every day for what He's done for us. Amen.

Nikki N. Godbolt on Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:53 PM
I thank God for his Son Jesus and for all that he has done for me! Because of Jesus I can face each new day! I love you Jesus, Always and Forever!

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:51 PM
Hello Nikki, when we think about Jesus and all He's done for us the praises will continue, because no one else would have made such a sacrifice. The Scriptures clearly states in Romans 5:7-9, v.7, "For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. v.8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. v.9, Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him." No one in history has ever made the sacrifice that Jesus made for all of us to live. That's why according to Philippians 2:9, God the Father has highly exalted Him and has given Him (Jesus) a name that is above every name..." and every knee shall bow to the name of Jesus! He paid a debt He did not owe, we owed a debt we could not pay. We needed someone to wash our sins away. And know you and I can sing a brand new song called "Amazing Grace" because He paid a debt for us that we could never pay. Praise the Lord!

Pamela wright on Friday, March 15, 2013 6:10 PM
HE DID IT JUST FOR ME !

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:56 PM
Amen us, Jesus laid down His life so that all of could enjoy the benefits and blessings of a covenant relationship with God. He "did it" to restore us back to relationship and fellowship with our heavenly father. What a gift we have been given through the shed blood, the price of redemption paid by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. v.17, For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." Praise God for Jesus!!!

party venues for kids on Friday, March 22, 2013 5:13 AM
I am sure that the inspirational content you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work.

Apostle Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:58 PM
Thank you for sharing your interest in our community blog and how it connected with you. Have a joyous and blessed journey in Christ Jesus our Lord.