Most of us can honestly say that we want to expand our horizons and increase our productivity, efficiency and ability to yield measurable results every day. In order to do
so there are certain things that must be considered such as reshaping, reprogramming and renewing our paradigm as well as re-evaluating every relationship in light of its ability to contribute to our future. You see, there are some crucial things that must be ascertained before you can successfully launch further out into deeper realms and dimensions of power and glory, and almost everything you have acquired and established along the way during your journey in life mentally, emotionally, socially, ethically, and professionally has to be reconciled against your greater potential, purpose, and calling.
In the wonderful quest into new territories and activating your greatest potential here are a few tips that will help you to obtain the success that you truly deserve:
* Preparation phase: Here you'll need to re-evaluate, renew, and reshape your thinking and move ahead into the future by releasing and ridding yourself of old out-dated thoughts, beliefs, and issues that impair your ability to move out of the past into a much brighter and promising future. This initiative called "change for the better" comes along with the need to release those things which are no longer beneficial in contributing to your ability to maximize your productivity.
Things to do: Re-evaluate your core beliefs and thoughts about yourself. Are they doubtful or built in strong confidence and faith that you can do it because God will help and empower you for everything He has ordained and purposed for you to accomplish and achieve. Release grudges, old baggage, and issues that imprison your soul (mind)
and thoughts to the past by forgiving others and yourself of offenses and personal failures. Your future is too important to hold onto issues that can't produce good fruit in your life and help you move ahead. Add knowledge of new discoveries, revolutionary ideas, cutting-edge technologies, and update your mental data base with new information via attending seminars, webinars, classes and utilizing learning tools such as Cds, Dvds, reading books, participating in professional support groups designed to share information and ideas that will enhance everything you desire to see happen. You should also surround yourself with individuals who will encourage your faith and inspire you; those who bring their professional assets and experience to the table, and stimulate your intellectual prowess.
* Activation phase: Write down your personal goals with a step by step plan and course of action to achieve them. Writing your plans down helps you to stay focused,
and avoid being misguided and side-tracked by other things. Whether you are a business owner, entrepreneur or whatever occupation you are in, you may find that it's quite helpful to gather and add people to your team who have the wisdom, knowledge and under-standing to assist you in moving your enterprises and vision into another dimension and realm of increase and productivity. The key ingredient and characteristic that is required of these individuals is that they must believe in your vision and be supportive of what you are endeavoring to do without hidden agendas. You mustn't be afraid to make changes concerning those who surround you when it's necessary, especially regarding your ability to fulfill the greatest calling and purpose of God for your life. The reason why I say this is because sometimes fear may tend to enter into your heart and challenge you from dealing with changes that are necessary because you don't want to overturn the apple cart, but what is important to remember is that you must desire to see God's absolute best come to pass and experience His approval above that of men understanding that ultimately your reward comes from Him.
* Implementation phase: You must initiate the first move, which is to speak forth those things you are going to do everyday. In doing so, you are moving them from the incubation and planning stage to the birthing and manifestation stage. It will also encourage your faith and expectation for great things to occur as you work with your vision and connect the dots in the natural. Actively engage in the pursuit of your goals everyday. It won't always be easy, but you can do it if you persevere, and don't quit. Be willing to make adjustments when and where it's necessary. Avoid feeling locked down and bound to a certain mode to the point that you hinder progress for the sake of the familiar. Change is sometimes the best way to move ahead, and enter into your greatest level of productivity. You may need to acquire specific kinds of resources as well - finances, equipment, property, facilities, etc. If so, it may be important to work synergistically and cohesively with your local bank, and build a good report and relationship with them.
* Fulfillment & Accomplishment phase: As you begin to see the wonderful manifestation of your dreams and vision come to pass it will give you quite a rewarding feeling. Use your accomplishments as catalysts to forge' into new territories and endeavors. Avoid getting trapped by your success. The greatest enemy of your future success is your last one. Avoid this pitfall that people often find themselves in by continuing to moving ahead. Use the lessons learned from past accomplishments and failures, constructively for the future.
* Impartation phase: Be willing to invest your time, experience and wisdom into the lives of others so that they can also benefit and grow by what you have accomplished and achieved. When you are willing to "share" your knowledge, information and resources with others who appreciate it, the rewards from the investment will be returned to you with interest. God is looking for people who He can trust with success so that He can increase you with even more in order to share it with those who desire to lead productive and fulfilling lives themselves. When you give to others in the name of the Lord, not only will men give into your life, but God Himself will bless you exceeding and abundantly beyond all that you can ask or think. In the end, you will have established a legacy and leave a heritage for the next generation to glean and benefit from your greatest goal in life should be for your labor to be established as a monument that transcends beyond your lifetime to be remembered by others and experienced for generations to come.
When you dedicate your service to the Lord Jesus Christ and to the betterment of humanity, He will help you to experience the greatest dimensions of success and productivity possible, because you're doing it for His glory, honor and praise.
3 John 1:2, says, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
When you agree within your own heart and mind that God wants for you to prosper, and that His word is the final authority, then you will experience the kind of results that God said you can have.
I pray that you have been blessed by this month's Community Blog. Feel free to join in the conversation by sharing your comments & click the "Share" icon to pass this enriching conversation with your friends and family. Thank you.