Managing the Seasons of Life
What the Spirit of the Lord is Saying to the Church
The World is Looking for Leadership
The Power of God's Word to Change Your Life!
Prayer and the Immutability of God's Character

"The I Am’s Of Scripture"

You are Who God says You are!!  You Can Do Everything God said You Can Do!!!  Believe It, Proclaim It, Demonstrate It, Reap the Manifestation!!!  ~ Dr. Bethtina Q. Williams

The I Am’s Of Scripture, Joel 3:10 Let The Weak Say I Am Strong!  John 18:6, "As soon then as He said unto them, I AM he, they went backward."

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
The "I Am's of Scripture By Dr. Stan Harris (a.k.a.Dr BreakThrough)
www.MPoweringLives.Org

Read Out Loud Every Day Along with Dr. Harris For 40 Consecutive Days, Use, “I Am” Before Every Statement.

A)  A man/woman of God, awesome, abundant, always in Christ, apple of His eye, adopted by God, ambassador, accepted, anointed, affectionate, anchored, appreciated.
B)  Born of the Spirit, blessed and highly favored, baptized and buried with Christ, begotten of God, beloved, brilliant, best, baptized with the Holy Ghost, beautiful.
C)  Crucified with Christ, contrite, a champion, conquering, cheerful, chosen, clean, the church, comforted, courageous, in covenant, His crowning creation, complete, changed, converted, co-creator, confident, compassionate, considerate, competent.
D)  Delivered, destined, doer, disciple, disciplined, dedicated, discerning, devoted, delight. E)  Elected by God, earnestly contending for the faith, established in the word, ever growing closer to God, exceeding, excelling, enduring, edified, energetic, empowered.
F)  Forgiven, faithful, filled with all the fullness of God, fruitful, free, faultless thru the blood, fisher of men, filled with the Spirit, Friend of God, fearless, fit, forever favored.
G)  Good, gifted, glad, great (servant), gracious. Grafted, God’s yes man, grateful.
H)  Happy, His, holy, healthy, humble, healed, the head and not the tail, hearing His voice, heir of the promise, hungry for God, His delight, honorable, held by His right hand.
I)  Increasing, interceding, interesting, innocent, I AM Everything That He Says I AM!
J)  Justified, joyful, just, jubilant, just what He always wanted, joint heir with Christ.
K)  King’s kid, kingdom citizen, kind, knowledgeable, kept by the power of God.
L)  Living, light shining on the top of the hill, a leader, liberated, lovely, lender, loaded.
M)  Manifesting all that He promised me, more than a conqueror, meek, man/woman of God, mighty, marvelous, married, merciful, minister, mighty man of valor.
N)  Not afraid, necessary, needed, never alone, new creature in Christ.
O)  Overcomer, obedient, observing, obtaining, one with God, overtaking the enemy, open. P)   Pardoned, powerful, prosperous, peaceful, persistent, a partaker of the Divine nature. Q)  Quickened, quiet, quick to obey His voice, quoting His word and receiving revelation.
R)   Redeemed, raised in newness of life, rejoicing, restored, receptive, ready rich
S)   Saved, seated with Christ in heavenly places, sanctified, special, sincere, sealed, secure, sowing seeds into good soil, swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath, strong,
T)  Thankful, triumphant, teaching all nations, thought of by Almighty God, thinking His thoughts concerning myself & others, terrific, trustworthy, truthful, tested & true.
U)  Unwavering in my faith, undefiled, understanding, unique, upright, and unstoppable.
V)  Victorious, virtuous, valiant, visionary, vessel of honor, vibrant, valuable, validated.
W) Warrior, walking with wise men, wiser than Solomon, well, wealthy, willing, walking humbly with my God, worthy, witness, winner, worshipper, Who God Says I am
X)  eXpecting God’s best, eXpecting a harvest of my seed and many souls, eXcellent!
Y)  Yearning after good & God, yielded completely to His will for my life, yours my Lord.
Z)  Zealous, zealously affected always in every good thing, Zion bound.  I AM…AMEN!

Author: Dr. Stan Harris AKA Dr. BreakThrough (1/10/2012)
"I said I was the greatest,  a long time before I believed it!" -Ali
The two most powerful words in the English language are “I AM”.
www.MPoweringLives.Org  1-888-749-4919   *Get more Empowering Articles, Videos, & Audios like this one FREE!!!  Share Your Comments of How Much this Blog has Empowered You & Pass it On To Your Friends.  Optimal Blessings!!!

Deuteronomy 1:11, "(The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)"

48 Comments to "The I Am’s Of Scripture":

Nikki N. Godbolt on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:54 PM
Outstanding!!! I AM who God says I am, that is so powerful! When we learn to agree with God and who he says we are, we will then discover who we really are, and who we are becoming! I love it, thanks Apostle B, God Bless You!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:44 AM
Nikki, I firmly believe that as you are committed to proclaiming what the Word of God say's you are, you will see the manifestation of everything that He spoke concerning your life from the foundation of the world. You must know without a doubt that you are "fearfully & wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:14) Amen.

Evening Dresses uk on Monday, August 19, 2013 5:26 AM
whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your posts. Keep up the good work! You recognize, lots of persons are looking round for this information, you can aid them greatly.

Marsha Wilson on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:25 AM
This is awesome....proclamation & declaration are powerful tools that cannot and should not be neglected as a part of a believers life. God told Moses in Ex. 3:14 to tell the children of Israel that, "I Am has sent me to you". I believe that if God were to list all that He is to Moses they would have been there till who knows when, so He left it at "I AM" I AM their deliverer, I AM their healer, I AM their comforter, I AM their shield, I AM their peace....glory to God!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:47 AM
Marsha, thank you for commenting on this incredibly powerful Declaration of the "I Am's of Scripture" by Dr. Harris. Job 22:28, "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways." You will create new boundaries of victory for yourself,your family and future as you confess this anointed declaration of Faith based upon God's Holy Word. Optimal Blessings!!!

Tracie Fields on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:13 PM
It is important as believers to know who we are in God. The I Am’s of Scripture lets us know that we are “all that and more” according to God’s word. If the enemy can keep us silent he can make us believe all the things that others have said we are but by declaring and decreeing God’s word of who we are in Christ we will come to believe and then know with assurance that we are something great in the eyes of God and we can accomplish great things through him. Some of us have been told for so long that we are nothing that even when the people who said those things about us are no longer around us we still believe that very thing. By decreeing what God says about us we can break down the barriers and misconceptions of ourselves knowing that the greater one lives within us and we are victorious .

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Friday, February 10, 2012 5:33 PM
Tracie, thank you for sharing your comment on this month's blog with Dr. Harris's "I Am's of Scripture". You can not depend on others to understand who you are, but you must know who you are anything others say about you. If not, your identity will become obscured and lost among the opinions of others. The best thing to do is have a conversation with God about you, then agree and align your self with Him, Proclaim it and Become It!

Candice Mimms on Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:05 AM
After proclaiming the I AMs today, a statement came to mind from the book called Hung by the Tongue by Francis P. Martin. Within this book it states something very powerful. It states “The words of your mouth have control of your life, whether you like it or not, or whether you believe it or not. Proclaiming the I AMs is a wonderful tactic in speaking God’s promises over our lives. By decreeing God’s promises, we are living a life that is accurate and we are living a life that is in alignment with who God said we are in Christ Jesus! It’s imperative that we speak the word over our lives. It is also important that we speak who we are in Christ Jesus. I strongly believe the advancement of our lives can simply depend upon the VOCALIZED word proclaimed over our lives. Proverbs 18:21 states “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit”. What are we doing with this power that’s been given to us? Are we using the power of the tongue properly?

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:30 PM
Candice, thank you for sharing your comments with us on the Blog. They are so clear, precise and on target. Your quote from the book "Hung by the Tongue" by Francis P. Martin are prolific. “The words of your mouth have control of your life, whether you like it or not, or whether you believe it or not." This statement is true and in accordance with Scripture. We are the gatekeepers to our own success in life, and what we say matters most because our words are the verbal representation of the contents of our hearts. In Proverbs 23:7, the Bible says, "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.." In Proverbs 4:23, it also says, "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." In other words, the contents of our hearts determine and depict who we are, what we are, and what we will become. This is precisely why we Must guard, attend to and keep watch over what we are thinking, believing and speaking because it creates the conditions of life that we experience ever day.

Dr. Stanley D. Williams on Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:55 PM
Thank you Candice for your tremendous insight. It is clear that you have a good understanding of the heart mouth connection. What the heart contains the mouth speaks, what the mouth speaks is released into the world at which time it becomes that persons reality. Watch what you think so you can control what you speak. Control what you speak and determine the outcome of your reality in the world. Thanks again Candice.

Toiya Moffatt on Monday, February 20, 2012 4:21 PM
Very well stated Candice!

Dr. Stanley D. Williams on Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:48 PM
I thank God for my beautiful wife and the tenacity that she has to reach the world for Jesus Christ. Again on this blog she has brought forth another tremendous truth. That truth being the power of confession. The mouth is the key to success because it is the release valve through which the contents of the heart are released. Thoughts are simply unreleased words, whether they stay in the mind or are released out into the world they still have tremendous affect. A persons life in the world is a simply a combination of both thought and speech, what you see is what actually exists. In other words we are simply what we think and what we speak. The Bible is right when it makes the following statement: "Pro 23:7 for as he reasons in his heart, so is he!" Again a man is therefore the sum of the contents of his heart and his speech. Positive confessions therefore fill the heart which in turn fills the mouth. As these words resonate in the mind and become active as speech they affect the life of the person thinking and speaking them. They also affect the atmosphere in which they are spoken. "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh". If we change the contents of our minds we will change the words we speak, thereby changing the outcome of our lives. The "I ams" are a great way to alter the course of a negative destiny and bring about the God designed destiny that is supposed to be. Awesome blog can't wait for the next one.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, February 13, 2012 2:45 PM
Apostle Stanley, my dear husband, thank you for sharing your wonderful insights and comments with us on the blog. You shared a thought that is quite true, "The "I ams" are a great way to alter the course of a negative destiny and bring about the God designed destiny that is supposed to be." Although we cannot control the reality of everything that occurs in our lives, such as challenges, etc., we can determine how we respond to them from the inside out and create a better outcome for ourselves.

Tracy Fields on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 1:21 AM
Knowing that God created all things, and out of everything he created, man was the only thing he touched. Giving us the breath of life. Understanding that God created us in his image we must then know that he created us with the access to limitless capabilities. If God is limitless and can do all things, and we are the only thing he took the time to personally create in his image then we too must understand that he created us to be great, to be great men and women in his glory. To profess his greatness through the living witnesses he created in us. I am my fathers' son. I am the son of a King. He has prepared a Kingdome for me. In order to get your inheritance you must first accept your birth right. I am so glad I know who I am.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:36 PM
Tracy, thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights with us on this powerful Blog. I personally enjoyed reading your comments because of the grasp you have on son-ship in God, and how as the "son of a King" you understand your identity and know who you are. That speaks volumes. Every one needs to know and understand how important our identity is as sons and daughters of our heavenly Father. When we do, it produces great courage and confidence and eliminates insecurity and fear. Optimal Blessings! I look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thank you.

Travis Mimms on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 12:11 PM
Matt 7:23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'" Also Gen 4:1 "Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, "I have acquired a man from the Lord." In both of these scriptures the word "knew" is a very intimate term reflecting a close bond. So close in fact the two literally become one. As we meditate on God's word and speak what God says about us in His word, such as the I am's that are listed in this blog, we are becoming one with His Word. This is intimate relationship with God. Therefore I am that I AM! Amen.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:41 PM
Travis, you've said a mouth full in that "As we meditate on God's word and speak what God says about us in His word, such as the I am's that are listed in this blog, we are becoming one with His Word. This is intimate relationship with God. Therefore I am that I AM!" It is true that as we meditate on the Word of God which causes a transformation process to occur, we become all that He has created and destined for us to be. Then we can truly say, I am that (I've become exactly who & what) the Word of God says I am, in the image of God. Thank you for sharing your comments on our community blog.

JD Smith on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:02 PM
"I AM" is a very powerful statement of present tense, self awareness and identity (knowing who you are)and the reason for being. Whether it is spoken by GOD, Christ Jesus or ourselves it marks and identifies us as being members of the same famify & household. This identification of Son with Father is the simple and yet profoundly powerful picture Jesus painted in the secret of being and having a child like faith; the child learns to talk, walk, act and do as the child listens and watches Father. "I AM" to me also affixes to me my predestined purpose and success in and for life and the reason for my being. That I Am not an accident, cause "God never says 'Oops'" (Evangelist David Ring). I am here on purpose & for a purpose and in/with "I AM" I will conquer all

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Friday, February 17, 2012 12:42 AM
JD, I want to thank you for sharing your comments with us on the Blog. I enjoyed reading it particularly due to one statement that you made in reference to our identification with God, and how it "identifies us as being members of the same family and household" which in turn causes the "I Am" that is affixed to me by divine birthright to manifest in my predestined purpose and success in life. You've shared a profound and very important thought. Thank you so much. Optimal Blessings!!!

pawrightmela on Friday, February 17, 2012 7:45 PM
I thank God for the conference with Dr.Stan Harris and the I AM statement. I bought the identity statment and placed it in my bathroom so in the moring its the first thing that hits my thoughts concering who I am in God. When I leave my house I am empowered.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:56 PM
Pam, I am so glad that you are encouraged and uplifted by the Blog. It is very important to keep the Word of God before your eyes daily so that you are transformed via the renewing of the mind to become all that He has ordained and predestined you to be. Optial Blessings!

Allen Wilson on Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:17 PM
This is great stuff. We all need to continue to proclaim who we are everyday because the words that we speak will surely come to past. Whose report shall we believe? I chose to believe & say the report of the Lord.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:59 PM
Elder Wilson, your comments are so true and I look forward to them with every new blog. You have a great understanding of the Word of God. When we believe and decree the Word of God it begins to become an integral part of our lives, and we begin to exemplify all that it expresses. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Optimal Blessings!

Toiya Moffatt on Monday, February 20, 2012 4:18 PM
Words create, build,establish and give vision. Adversely words can destroy, corrupt,and blind. The "I ams" of scripture is both a powerful and insightful tool to remind ourselves of who we are and to train the thought processes of our mind to alleviate every idea or perception of ourselves that is contrary to what God says we are. "Just as a man thinkest...so is he", before thought can occur the communication through sight and sound must be activated in order to penetrate into the recesses of the mind that allows us to ponder an issue and to either dismiss it as a lie or receive it as truth. With repetition comes absorption and with absorption comes reaction... I therefore encourage everyone to continue to repeat only what God says about you. Thank you Apostle Beth once again for this wonderful blog post, it has truly been a blessing.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:48 AM
Hello Toiya, thank you for sharing your wonderful comments on our community blog. I was especially blessed by your explanation of the importance repetition plays in our ability to absorb and activate what we've heard. You said, "With repetition comes absorption and with absorption comes reaction." This statement is true to Scripture which tell us that "faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God." This Scripture pertains to our ability to hear the Word of God repeatedly in order for it to become an integral part of who we are as people of God. Optimal Blessings!

Marcus Elliott on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:35 AM
These are great things to speak outloud to bring into existence as well as reassure and remind myself of WHO I AM and who GOD see's me as.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:52 AM
Marcus, thank you for sharing your comments on the blog this month. You're correct in understanding of the benefits of confessing who you are and who God is in you. When you stand on the word of God consistently it will transform your live in every way. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

laquita harmon on Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:44 PM
I am a gift to the world because of He that lives inside of me.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:54 AM
Laquita, thank you for sharing your comment on our community blog. You are everything God said you are and can do everything God said you can do in Jesus name.

laquita Harmon on Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:49 PM
Thank God for knowing and creating me and that I am who he say I am and noone can take that from me. I am all these things and since I am all these things noone, no thing, no situation or circumstance can have their way in my life. In all things I am Victorious.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:12 AM
Laquita, thank you once again for sharing your comments on the blog. You are a victorious woman of God indeed. Optimal Blessings!!!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:16 AM
Brian, it is always a joy to read your comments on the community blog. It is true that faith comes by hearing and Word of God, and as we declare it our lives begin to reflect the original intent which God had for us from the foundation of the world. Thank you for sharing your insight with us.

Brian Brewer on Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:00 AM
Proclaiming who God say we are cultivates and build the faith of those who here and declaration these word. According to the bible faith come by here, so when we here who and what god say we are. We began to unlock the very divine purpose in which He created us to be. The word of God also says we can decree & declare a thing and it shall be established in our lives. The great I am’s of scriptures are destined to stir and release those treasure that God has placed in earthen vessel from the foundation. Thank you Dr. Williams and Dr. Harris for leading God’s people in declaring who God say we are.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:17 AM

laquita harmon on Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:03 PM
God sees us so valuable and so important, He does not forget about us. Let us not forget about Him even when we are doin good and not doing good or feeling so great, we should look back and say Lord I thank you for what you have done and then say Lord I thank for what you gonna do. Continue to praise and pray and watch God work it out.

shirley gounden on Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:44 AM
i am so greatful to god to know i am so special two him. We must not let anyone belittle u for we are the apple of his eye.

louis vuitton wallet for women on Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:01 AM
I like your article, let I can learn a lot of things, also can be in on the road after inspired. I hope you continue to work hard, write more articles, I have paid attention to and support you. Come on!

fake watches on Saturday, April 13, 2013 12:46 AM
A legitimate properly-known watch may cost 1000's. You can

Tissot Carmel Fake Replica on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:27 AM
The reputation of the top-notch Tissot Carmel Fake Replica depends on their unparalleled quality and the competitive price.

quality replica watches on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:57 PM
wrist watches standard.

shanghai package tour on Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:34 PM
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

chengdu to tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:40 AM
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

emmybello on Monday, May 20, 2013 11:46 PM
Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and I'm stunned why this coincidence did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

cheap air jordan shoes on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:26 AM

it is are not empty of each runner 's arms , it is are usually not the woman 's arms , This is lovers . when is usually are not the man

Dexter Season 7 DVD on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:10 PM

Tiffany Open Heart ring on Monday, June 03, 2013 3:12 AM
You continually don't own a Celine Tote bags

Marishka J Ighedeosa on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:24 PM
I love this list abd video of I Am's. Please send me a copy and or link of it to my email. My email address is marishka0144@gmail.com I want my 12 year old son and I to confess this daily. I;d always like to share it with my family and friends. This is so beautifully done ! Thanks a Trillion! ! !

stron on Friday, August 15, 2014 2:43 PM
but at the same time efficiency. Kitchen's could be mostly for so they're able to deliver the individuals to get a for an extended time time