Transform Your Life Through Fasting & Prayer

As we enter into the New Year, it's very important to determine how you want your year to look and be like from the onset.  You see, destiny is not left up to chance, but it's a matter of choice.  The choices and decisions we make will affect everything about the outcome of every situation in our lives. Think about it, what was the last decision that you made that had a serious impact upon the course of your life?  It is for this reason that fasting and pray is so important.  We should always consult with God when planning and preparing for new things to happen for us.  When we draw near to Him in fasting and prayer He will draw near to us and provide the wisdom and counsel that is needed to help us navigate our way through the coarse ahead with great success.  Fasting and prayer can literally transform us from within and cause incredible things to come to pass for us.

When we embrace the principle of fasting and prayer we are letting God know how serious we are about engaging His omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresence.  God is everywhere and nothing escapes His attention or awareness. In fact, He alone has all power!  God is awesome in all of His ways and is the only one who can cause major breakthroughs and miracles to occur in our lives and bring us into great victories, triumphs, and success. When you make God your source of wisdom, direction and counsel He will provide everything you need, and enable you to accomplish those major objects that lay ahead of you. They become attainable.  Even greater still, the nearness of God releases power beyond measure into the lives of His people that brings the richness of His glory, loving-kindness and strength to into our lives.  If you want to be empowered, seek His face.  If you want to know what God thinks about something, seek His face, If you want to be cleansed spiritually, seek His face.  If you need to see major breakthroughs occur in your marriage, family, finances, health or business, etc., seek His face.  Everything that is need to live an abundant life of victory and triumph is derived from knowing God intimately and spending quality time with Him in prayer and fasting.

2 Chronicles 7:14, "If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."  (Refer to Isaiah 58:1-14, for a deeper study on Fasting.  See  our Blog entitled, "The Benefits of Fasting God's Way" for a more in depth study.)

To find out more about the kind of power and victory that is available to you via prayer and fasting, I recommend that you order the following books:

"When Kings Pray & Fast" by H.R.M. King Adamtey I

"Who Switched Off My Brain: Controlling Toxic Thoughts and Emotions" by
Dr. Caroline Leaf

Share your thoughts and comments with us on the subject of fasting & prayer, and share the Blog with your friends via Facebook.  Thank you.

51 Comments to Transform Your Life Through Fasting & Prayer:

Nikki N. Godbolt on Thursday, December 29, 2011 3:06 AM
Over my years of fasting and prayer, i have found that through these two tools, Heaven is opened to me! I have found that Heaven responds to the prayers of a fasting and praying woman, or individual. Fasting and prayer takes me closer to my Heavenly Father. The closer I get the more I desire and long to know the voice of my Father better than my own! Fasting crucifies the flesh while prayer lifts the spirit, and takes us into relationship with our Heavenly Father. Fasting and Prayer is truly life changing and I honor God for it! Thanks Apostle and God Bless You!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:19 PM
Elder Nikki, thank you for sharing your comments and experience in fasting with us. Fasting and prayer does make a significant difference in the lives of those who embrace it. The intimacy that is developed with Father God through fasting and prayer is especially rewarding and wonderful. Optimal Blessings!

Nikki Godbolt on Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:12 PM
As I was reading the blog today,there was one word that you used that seemed to jump off the pages at me and that was the word "seek". Seek means to try to locate or discover, to endeavor to obtain or reach, to go to or toward, to inquire for or request. Seek means to try or endeavor, to explore; to make a search or and investigation! And God said in his word, you will find me when you seek me with all of your heart! I believe that fasting takes us into a seeking mode, that leads us to discover more about who our God is and the power that he holds!

Travis Mimms on Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:21 PM
Optimal Blessings to you Dr. Beth! Excellent blog. I truly appriecated your statement "When we embrace the principle of fasting and prayer we are letting God know how serious we are about engaging His omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresence." I am reminded of what Peter said in 1Peter4:7 ("But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers".) Now is high time for us to devote ourselves to fasting and praying. This enables us to become alert in our spirit man and function with 20/20 vision in the realm of the spirit, thus understanding our true purposes in Christ.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:48 PM
Glory to God Travis, thank you for sharing your comments with us. It is true "now it is high time for us to devote ourselves to fasting and prayer." It does enable us to be more alert & even sharper in our spirits so that we can fulfill the purposes of God. When you are willing to pay the price you will reap the harvest of blessings that God has promised!

Candice Mimms on Saturday, December 31, 2011 1:07 PM
Fasting is a method of purification leading to mental, physical, and spiritual transformation. I believe without prayer, the level of progression in fasting can be hindered. I believe without prayer, fasting can just be considered another method for weight loss or a method for detoxification for physical illnesses. In the powerful book “When Kings Pray & Fast" by H.R.M. King Adamtey I, the importance of fasting and prayer combined is discussed so clearly. My experiences in prayer and fasting have been awesome! There’s no better way I know to get closer to God except through humbling myself before the Father and wiping out all distractions whether they be food, TV, work, and whatever else. Prayer and fasting brings tremendous results not only for a specific individual, but it bring blessings to others impacted through that specific individual who decided to pray and fast. Just as Dr. Beth discussed the importance of us making choices and decisions birthed out of prayer and fasting, we must remember the seriousness of everything we do. Apostle Beth, I thank God for your good character. Your good character is truly rare and it is needed in the body of Christ. God bless you!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 02, 2012 6:00 PM
Candice, thank you for sharing your truly insightful comments on our Blog. As always you really accent the blog with the principles that you share. It's obvious that your are living a fasted lifestyle and I commend you for it. Optimal Blessings as you advance and progress this year of 2012. I appreciate you very much!!

Tracie Fields on Sunday, January 01, 2012 11:52 AM
Consecration is setting oneself apart for the Masters use. In prayer and fasting everything else is set aside to spend special time with God . Fasting can be seen as a sacrifice , giving up our normal routine of things to purify our selves and go to our father God to receive specific instructions for our lives. Fasting and prayer is necessary to all who are followers of Christ because by drawing away from the daily things that often times distract us we are able to open our hearts and spirit to God and draw nearer to him so that we are operating under his authority and through His power. Fasting and prayer takes us beyond our everyday time of devotion and enables us more intimate and special time with God . It is pleasing to him but so beneficial to us to continue our walk and work in the kingdom so that we know that we have received the directions along with everything else we need to continue the work.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 02, 2012 6:07 PM
Tracie, thank you for sharing your comments on our Blog. I'm glad to know that you practice what I call the "Art of Fasting & Prayer" because when it is employed properly, fasting & prayer enjoined produces great results. Stay encouraged to seek God's face daily during your time of fasting & beyond & many many miraculous things will happen. Optimnal Blessings to you in 2012 & Beyond!!

Candi Vance on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:17 PM
I believe that fasting and prayer gives us the chance to have intimacy with God to get closer to him. We are able to stop our regular routine to let God know that we need him and want him in our lives we sacrifice feeding our flesh to feed our spirit. I'm in awe of God of the type of healings, and answers that we get not only after we prayer and fast but during it. I also believe that it gives us an opportunity to extend our faith on the behalf of others to see others set free, delivered, and healed. We are able to sacrifice our wants and needs to pray for another's needs the way Jesus Christ sacrificed for us.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:03 PM
Hi Candi, thank you for sharing your personal comments about fasting and prayer with us. Your expression of care and compassion for others during the fast is central to what the Bible prescribes as God's chosen fast in Isaiah 58:10, which says, "And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:" Fasting is God's remedy for our ills & perils as a human beings. When we fast God's way we can prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of the Father, because we will experience the results that are promised to us by the Word of God.

Dr. Stanley D. Williams on Thursday, January 12, 2012 4:38 PM
I want to first take and opportunity to thank Apostle Beth Williams for her insight on Prayer and Fasting it is very powerful. Prayer and Fasting stand alone as necessary tools which empowers the saints by subduing the power of the flesh, and enhancing the ability of the Holy Spirit to speak clearly. Prayer and Fasting according to Isaiah 58:6, is a time when a person deals out their bread to the hungry, in other words it is a time for unselfish giving to aid and pray for others. During Prayer and Fasting the saints are empowered to loose the bands of wickedness, it is during these times of consecration that stubborn things are broken. Prayer and Fasting is also a time to untie heavy burdens, when the power of oppression and other heavy spirits can broken. During Prayer and Fasting God begins to move on the behalf of the person or persons fasting with supernatural favors as depicted in Isaiah 58:7-14. I believe that Prayer and Fasting has become a missing art to the Church. However, if we are ever to walk in our full potential we must recover and walk in this power. In the case of the epileptic boy in Matthew 17:15-21, Jesus spoke to His disciples and told them this kind only comes out by Prayer and Fasting. Somethings will never be broken if consecration unto the Lord doesn't occur in the lives of His people.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 1:39 PM
Hello Dr. Stanley, my Precious Husband, thank you for sharing such insightful and powerful concepts with us concerning fasting and prayer. It is true that the power of prayer and fasting causes yokes to be destroyed and burdens to be removed as we embrace it unselfishly via care and compassion upon our neighbor. We should fast until every yoke is destroyed and every burden is removed in earnest and fervent prayer one for another. It's the chosen fast that God is looking for in the lives of His people.

Allen Wilson on Friday, January 13, 2012 12:31 AM
For some strange reason, Prayer and Fasting has fallen off the map or no longer mentioned among so called church going people. I am not a frequent visitor to social engineering websites like Facebook and Twitter because of my busy schedule, but I have notice that very few times (if any) that "Prayer & Fasting" is mentioned in a conversation back and forth between individuals. Prayer is mentioned, but Prayer & Fasting or Fasting is not mentioned much. It is almost as if "Fasting" is not in the equation. Prayer + Fasting = Results and Corporate Prayer + Corporate Fasting = Revival. Over the years. I have heard many people say, "I will pray for you, your children, our government", etc... or "I am praying for you, our children, our government", etc... But very few people (if any) have said "I am or we are praying & fasting for you, our children, our government", etc... Prayer is not the only weapon we have, but Prayer & Fasting are greater weapons of choice when used together. If we spend less time debating about the current economical & political issues and watching TV and more time praying & fasting, we will see real results in our lives, our children, our government, etc...

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 3:30 PM
Elder Wilson, your comments about fasting and prayer enjoined and the corresponding power that is released when we embrace and implement it is tremendous. Your insight is awesome! It is true that you really don't hear enough people saying anything about the subject as opposed to other topics of conversation. When we invoke the power of prayer and fasting enjoined we will see the corresponding results in every area of our lives, governments, educational systems, etc. Thank you so much for sharing with such depth. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Tracy L. Fields on Friday, January 13, 2012 1:22 AM
Fasting is the greatest way of seeking God's intervention. When we combine prayer with fasting we become empowered, invoking a powerful weapon against spiritual warfare. Many people think of fasting as just abstaining from eating which is some ways can be interpreted as just a legalistic ritual, but it is something else much greater than that. Fasting is not some way to win God's attention. God is always willing to speak to us, and further more wants to speak to us. Fasting is for us, it is a means for us to tune in to be able to hear what it is God has to say and effectively walk in his will. When you fast and pray your flesh is denied and your spirit becomes submissive to the Holy Spirit. While you can fast without praying and you can pray without fasting, it is when you combine the two and dedicate it to God's glory that they reach their full effectiveness. As we fast and pray we grow closer to God, and his will and intent for our lives are activated. Dedicate some time, seek God's face in fasting and prayer and watch his Glory go to work.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 6:12 PM
Trace, I enjoyed reading your comments on fasting and prayer enjoined. It does position us to hear from our heavenly Father, receive divine intervention, and cause God's original intent to be manifested in our lives. When we fast and pray God's way, it is then that we experience major breakthroughs and receive answers and solutions to our prayers.

Marsha Wilson on Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:42 PM
Fasting along with prayer, if done right, brings us closer to the Father, it enables us to hear more clearly, deliverance's that may not come any other way come through fasting & prayer. It also allows us to see what may or may not have a hold on us. As we grow in the faith and go higher in the things of God, I believe many Christians will come to learn that prayer coupled with fasting will not be something that's done once in a blue moon, but it will become a necessary part the Christian life.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 6:25 PM
Marsha, prayer does enable us to hear God's voice clearer especially when we remove the clutter and baggage of sin, such hurried and busy schedules so that we can focus and enjoy sweet communion with Him on a daily basis. I believe that everyone should endeavor to fast and pray as a lifestyle. The art of living this way would serve to bring deliverance, healing, restoration, clarity, direction, and miracles into the lives of God's people, their marriages and families, the nation, our governments, and every institution in our society. The devil doesn't have a chance when the people of God take fasting and prayer seriously and do it according to God's word. It's still very effective and power today.

Pastor Eddie Robinson on Monday, January 16, 2012 6:57 PM
Our church is on the 21 day Daniel fasting. It is very rewarding and spiritually enlighten.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:06 PM
Hello Pastor Robinson, thank you so much for sharing your comments on our blog. The art of fasting and prayer that is practiced corporately by any church of the Lord Jesus Christ is guaranteed to to bring sizable results that will change lives for the glory of God. Deuteronomy 32:30, "How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight..." The power of agreement releases the miraculous power and intervention of God into the lives of His people and the world!

Elder Reginald Turner on Monday, January 16, 2012 6:59 PM
Awesome Sister Bethtina...I just spoke about fasting & praying for the restoration of my relationship with my son...and the Spirit of Elijah was released into our situation! Thanks for the great confirmation...I CONCUR

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:08 PM
Hello Elder Turner, I'm glad to know that the blog has served to confirm things that God has ministered to you as well. Thank you for sharing your comments on our community blog. Optimal blessings to you.

Bishop Thomas Clute on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:10 PM
It's the word...and a principle of it...which is being done away with do to the lack of discipline to and for the flesh...which is why the soulish realm of men and women is increasing even in sin....however the disciples came to Jesus in Matthew 17:14-21 and asked why they couldn't cast a devil out and he responded these things come out only by but prayer and fasting...so I believe there are many other scriptures in the new testament to back this up but...it is a principle which requires discipline this I know...but Dr.Bethtina it works I'm in my 19 year of doing a 40 day fast along with my church body on 100% pure juices and water only and we do it for our soul...our strength and more power to stand and save the lost and first fruits unto our Lord Jesus Christ....shalom...

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:15 PM
Bishop Clute, thank you for sharing your powerful insight and comments on the blog. Fasting and prayer unlocks and releases the power of God into any situation requiring it's delivering power to take affect. As you've spoken so well, that fasting enjoined with prayer provides strength to God's people, but it takes disciple to accomplish, which unfortunately too many of God's people seem to have forsaken. My assertion is when the Church of our God comes back to the fundamental and foundational principles that the Bible teaches, then we'll see more of His power and glory revealed through the Church.

Bishop Thomas Clute on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:17 PM
P.S. And the blessings Spiritually, physically and financially that comes out of this is unbelievable...not to mention his outpouring of miracles...we know it works and we do 40 days over 21...or 3days or Daniel fast because that was Jesus and Moses best and look at there results...enough said...love you my friends and fb family...

Dr. Stan Harris - Evangelist on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:20 PM
Recently completed a 67 day fast and prayer and shot a video each day teaching principles. We will be doing a fasting and prayer revival in MN in March. Mk. 9:29 This kind can come forth by nothing but by prayer and fasting!!!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Monday, January 16, 2012 7:24 PM
hello Dr. Harris, thank you for sharing your comments on our community blog. It's always a great encouragement to hear from other servants of God concerning the power of cultivating our relationship with Him via the art of fasting and prayer. Lets pray one for another and for souls to be saved, lives to be transformed and for major breakthroughs in the lives of God's people as we embrace the call to fast and pray that God's kingdom come and His will be done in Jesus name. Amen.

Vivienne Cooper on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:15 AM
I believe the benefits of prayer & fasting outweigh the challenges people complain about doing it.... I have found that once I get past the initial uneasiness, I can think, pray & actually feel God's peace better... Without the focus of whatever I'm fasting from, I can focus on who I'm fasting to hear, my God! I am a prayer warrior... Add fasting and only God knows what's next... Hallelujah!!!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:21 AM
Hello My Dear Sister, thank you for sharing you comments on our community blog with such transparency. You made a very powerful statement about not focusing on what we're fasting from, but focusing on who we're fasting to hear. That is absolutely true, because fasting and prayer positions us to hear the voice of Father God clearly and allows us to have communion with Him in a very intimate way. We should actually treasure every opportunity we have to draw near to God and seek His face with all of our hearts. That's the place of healing, wisdom, direction, and peace. Psalms 16:11, "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."

William Hackney on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:30 AM
Prayer plus fasting, equals not only a closer walk with God, but maximum blessings as well. Be Blessed!!

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:35 AM
Thank you for sharing your comment on our community blog. Fasting in accordance with God's Word does promises us "maximum results". In fact, Isaiah 58:14, says, "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it." When God makes a promise it is the strongest assertion possible; meaning it is guaranteed to happen. Lets believe God for major breakthroughs and manifestation of His promises as we seek Him in fasting and prayer. Optimal Blessings to you my Brother!!!

Dr Karen Deadwyler on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:44 AM
Truly prayer is definitely your answer to divine instructions and to a deeper relationship with God; however if you want the power and authority to change realms and dimensions then these things come by prayer and fasting. True disciples know to go beyond the surface you must do more than just the basics and fasting if done according to the Word of God it will become a unforseen weapon to do destruction in Satan's kingdom....

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:53 PM
Dr. Karen, Your insight and comments regarding the discipline and manner in which "true disciples" knowing how "to go beyond the surface" is exceptional. I agree. It is true disciples who go beyond average, just enough and are committed to moving into deeper territories of what it takes to accrue power in the Spirit. When you are willing and committed to do what others are unwilling to do is when you enjoy the benefits and promises of God's Word. Fasting enjoined with prayer is a weapon of power that moves the gates of hell and advances the Kingdom of God in the earth realm.

Audrey Cowart on Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:32 AM
Prayer and fasting are power weapons when used properly. Over the years my veiws on fasting became distorted by my lack of knowledge and understanding of how to use this weapon. I am grateful for the opportunity grew,learn and heal through this period of prayer and fasting. I have seen the Lord move already upon my mind, and body. I now have a new revelation concerning fasting. I now know that the fast goes beyond just going without eating but it's more about where your heart and mind are during the fast. The fast becomes a pointless ritual if your only focus is yourself and what you MUST suffer to help someone. I now understand that God cannot be manipulated by ritualistic fastng and a superficial prayer life. We MUST be real in order to receive the optimal blessings of the Lord

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Friday, January 20, 2012 12:26 AM
Hello Audrey, thank you for sharing your comments on our blog they are incredibly accurate and true. I appreciate how you shared where you were and how you once thought about fasting in contrast to the knowledge and understanding that you have now. The Bible tells us in Proverbs 4:7, "...with all thy getting get understanding." Once you have an understanding you can maximize and reap the full benefits of what you are committed and engaged in doing, not as a pointless ritual, but in accordance with the promises of God's word. Prayer and fasting enjoined are powerful weapons when we employ and use them properly as you shared so well in your comments. Optimal Blessings to you!

Toiya Moffatt on Friday, January 20, 2012 12:56 AM
Thank you so much Apostle Beth for sharing this week's blog with the strong emphasis on "prayer" and "fasting". Personally, I have found that in order for a believer of God to establish a sound and secure foundation in him, prayer and fasting has to be incorporated as a regular part of ones lifestyle. I express frequently to my sisters and brothers in the faith, both mature and babes, that in order to cleanse the spirit and ensure that you have clear transmission from Heaven, you must fast and pray. Not only does this coupled duel allow you to hear from God but it allows for you to operate in gifts and power that you otherwise would not be able to do, as Jesus himself expressed to his disciples who attempted to operate in the anointing of casting out demons. Optimal and Kingdom Blessings to you.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Friday, January 20, 2012 1:39 AM
Hello Toiya, thank you for sharing your comments on our blog. They are incredibly focused and true. Fasting is a foundational and even fundamental part of our walk with the Lord. When it's done in accordance with God's prescription it does provide cleansing of the soul according to Isaiah 58, but just as important you can accrue power in the spirit when both fasting and prayer are enjoined simultaneously. I appreciate your comments and look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you.

Baume Mercier Hampton Milleis Watches on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:17 AM
Quality means replica watches - is a reliable functional, high quality and excellent design, coinciding with the original to the smallest detail. The difference between copies and originals is only that for their manufacturings are used cheaper metals.

sex toys on Sunday, May 05, 2013 9:53 PM
If you are unable to buy a home on your own then its time to ask the government to help. You should know that the US federal government gives billions of dollars in grants for low income housing and the good thing is that the state governments a.

windsor fashion jewelry on Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:41 AM
Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design.

louboutin shoes on Monday, May 20, 2013 12:04 PM
Transform Your Life Through Fasting & Prayer nqsosw http://suvcwaz.org/celinebag/ igfvx celine bag vzdhl http://suvcwaz.org/celinebag/ uxzdhjnrvz http://www.absynet.fr/ aeimq longchamp soldes aeimq http://www.absynet.fr/ swaeijnrva http://www.vaiarelli.it/ fjnrv burberry xbfjn http://www.vaiarelli.it/ toswakoswa http://www.kingdomofsmiles.com/ cgkos louboutin outlet dxadi http://www.kingdomofsmiles.com/ ptxbfhlptx http://onthelevelinc.com/uk/mulberry/ hlhlp mulberry purse outlet uycgk http://onthelevelinc.com/uk/mulberry/ mquycmquyu http://www.elzanne.fr/ dhlpt sac a main pas cher vzdhl http://www.elzanne.fr/ xzcgjfjnrv http://onthelevelinc.com/pumps.html waeim christian louboutin waeim http://onthelevelinc.com/pumps.html oswaefjnrv http://www.diving-tenerife fjnrv mulberry handbags xbfjk http://www.diving-tenerife.co.uk/ koswawaeimquy http://mirtg waeaeimq christian louboutin sale nrvzdhlp http://mirtg.com/ fjnrvzdhfjnrnrva http://youforweb.it/ waehkmqu outlet online burberry koswaeim http://youforweb.it/ koswawaeycgknrvz http://suvcwaz.org/redbottomshoes/ ptxbfjnr christian louboutin outlet ptxbfjnj http://suvcwaz.org/redbottomshoes/ hlptxbfj

air max 92 on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:36 AM

One thing wish to to say to become before to buy more Shoes have a look at which Nike air max may have import. In the event Nike air max that you will want import the Shoes . policemen could buys . otherwise you will be can no longer follow the fashion��s step. As well. I am grateful blog post.

christian louboutin on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:11 AM
Transform Your Life Through Fasting & Prayer kgkoswae mirtg.com/ cgkoswae christian louboutin sale txbfjnrv http://mirtg.com/ tptxbfjnlptxbfjn http://www.absynet.fr/ dhlptwae sac pliage longchamp cgcgkosw http://www.absynet.fr/ uzegkoswmquycgko http://onthelevelinc.com/uk/mulberry/ lplptxbf mulberry handbags outlet dhlptxbf http://onthelevelinc.com/uk/mulberry/ vzdhlptxuyuycgko http://www.vaiarelli.it/ mquycgko burberry borse outlet cgkoswa http://www.vaiarelli.it/ cgkoswatxbfjnr http://www.kingdomofsmiles.com/ lptxbfj cheap christian louboutin shoes lptxbfj http://www.kingdomofsmiles.com/ cgkoswauycgkos http://suvcwaz.org/celinebag/ twycgko celine bag hlptxbf http://suvcwaz.org/celinebag/ zdhlptxzdhlptx http://www.diving-tenerife rvzdhko mulberry handbags imquycg http://www.diving-tenerife.co.uk/ imquycgaeimquy http://youforweb.it/ rvzdhlp giacche burberry tvzdhlp http://youforweb.it/ jnrvzdhaeimquy http://www.elzanne.fr/ aeimquy longchamps qswaeim http://www.elzanne.fr/ oknrvzdfjnrvzd http://suvcwaz.org/redbottomshoes/ xbfjnrv christian louboutin txbxbfj http://suvcwaz.org/redbottomshoes/ koswaeicgkoswa http://onthelevelinc.com/pumps.html cgkgkos christian louboutin outlet txbfjnr http://onthelevelinc.com/pumps.html lptxbfj

sac longchamp on Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:55 AM
29218=

Adult Toys on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:29 AM
People love to enjoy the riches and the benefits that the earth offered to them. They do not realize that there could be an end to this and that the earth too could be harmed in the course of this take, take and take fiesta. Now the time has come that people should understand where they have

Adult Toys on Monday, June 10, 2013 12:19 PM
Latest news about various happenings and events all around the world can be obtained from the various national based news channels in English as well as Hindi language. The breaking news is highlighted in these news channels in a very attractive manner. The high definition videos and vivid photographs mak

fashion jewelry women on Friday, August 16, 2013 11:19 AM
The root of your writing while appearing {agreea

spiritual awakening on Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:47 AM
This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

Josephsen Watches on Monday, October 13, 2014 5:11 AM
Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them.

adresy on Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:16 PM
It ought to be borne in mind there presently exist many significant standards that we all must look into eating your kitchen's interior it really should not be only decorative elements instant but need to be