You're Worth the Investment

You're Worth the Investment!

You must believe in yourself, because God believed in you enough to present you to the world.  Yes, from the point of your birth, you were presented to your parents first.  How proud they must have been to see the new addition to the family.  You were a celebrity!  Well, what needs to be remembered is the Master Designer and Creator of the universe and everything that was made had you in His mind from the beginning.  God had a plan for your life before you were ever born.  Before your parents decided to have a child, God knew you.

"Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were set out before You, the days of my life were all prepared  before I'd even lived one day." (Psalm 139:16) ~Message Bible

Now you can be sure that He has the master blue print for you. When you pray, God will reveal it to you. Once the Master Plan has been revealed, then you should pursue it with all of your might!

Focus is a major key to the fulfillment of your purpose, goals, and destiny.  It is defined as an "image point."  The focus or "image point" is putting concentrated effort or attention on a particular thing.  Major success can be found in putting your greatest effort and attention upon your purpose, your calling, and the acquisition of making your dreams a reality during your lifetime.  When you apply yourself to sharpening your skills, in pursuit of God's original intent for your life, then success will become a by-product of your commitment to the cause of Christ concerning YOU!

Yes, it takes time to cultivate and sharpen your skills, talents, and abilities, but when you focus upon the greater goal and the prize of the high-calling of God that is set before you nothing will be able to stop you from becoming everything God planned from the beginning, and you'll be a blessing to your community, the nation and the world.

You are worth the investment!

We welcome you to leave your comments on our blog.  Click the "Add Comments" icon and post your comment today. Feel free to read the archive of recent blog posts from past sessions located in the lefthand column. Thank you.

If this website has been a blessing to you please consider making a donation on our contributions page to help continue making this ministry possible. Thank you so much for your faithful support.

© Copyright 2011 MPowering Lives International. All Rights Reserved.

16 Comments to You're Worth the Investment:

Sharon Weber on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:49 AM
When I read your info on "Image Point", It was even the more apparent my life MUST reflect the glory of Jesus. I believe spiritual investments are infinite and vital to kingdom work. To see myself as God sees me has not always been easy fo me, yet I know I was created for a purpose and I am worth it. Jeremiah 29:11

Dr Bethtina Williams on Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:21 AM
Sharon, thank you for your comment on this week's blog. I enjoyed the correlation that you made between "image point" and reflecting the "glory" of Jesus. Many years ago, I heard a minister say, "Your life is worth the sum total of the life of Jesus Christ." God thinks you were worth the investment that He made by sending His only begotten Son to die on the Cross for your sins. Therefore, when you focus on Christ as your example it brings God the highest glory, and lets Him know that His investment was not made in vain. You are worth the investment!

J D Smith on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:15 AM
Outstanding! Just like a house or a high rise buiding there is and must be a concrete foundation laid and set first. This isn't done randomly or by accident but on purpose! Buildings, aircraft and cars are purposedly planned, designed and desrired. Sadly these facts and truths from scriptures and life have for too long left out of the church and above all from all institutions of learning from K - College! God bless you for knocking one out of the park.

Dr Bethtina Williams on Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:07 AM
Thank you for your comments and for taking time to join us in this week's blog discussion. It is true that if God were acknowledged throughout our society things would turn out quite different for the better. I believe that God is placing His people in positions of influence in order to affect positive change through out every system for the advancement of His kingdom in the world. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Dr. Stanley D. Williams on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:55 AM
The master key to all that we are as individuals is found in the fact that God knew us before He ever created the world. The technical term for this is called Pre-destination; this word suggests that we were in Gods mind from the very beginning and that He has a plan for our lives. Ephesians 1:4-5, "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will," Ephesians 1:4-5 above makes it clear that God planned our lives before He ever started creating us, even before our Mothers and Fathers got together God had a plan. The key then becomes discovering what God had in mind from the very beginning regarding our destinies. Discovering God’s divine purpose then frees us to focus on what He wants us to do instead of experimenting with life. There are certain tools that God has given us that possess the capacity to unlock the portals of divine information, one of these tools is prayer. The information we need is in the mind of God, it is up to us to get it out. Prayers develops intimacy, intimacy creates closeness, closeness releases revelation. When God reveals divine purpose direction, insight, and focus becomes clear. As Dr. Bethtina has so aptly put it, you will be a blessing to your community, the nation and the world. Dr. Bethtina has put together one of the most insightful and exciting blogs ever, I encourage everyone to join and participate you will be glad you did.

Dr Bethtina Williams on Monday, July 11, 2011 12:47 AM
Dr Stanley, once again thank you for your incredibly powerful insights and comments. You always add tremendous reveltaion to our dialogue. I look forward to seeing your comments posted each and every week. I'm glad you are on my team, and we are on God's team together.

Candice Mimms on Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:09 AM
I absolutely enjoyed this week's blog! After reading the description given for the word focus, I instantly thought of a recent experience in giving birth to my daughter. I can remember how I had to focus on a particular thing in order for me to remain calm and at peace during the intense contractions. I noticed whenever I lost sight of my "image point" I would struggle greatly. During this experience I realized one important thing, that I was created not only to give birth, but most importantly I was created just to worship and adore the most High God. I believe everything else in our lives should be considered additions to the true purpose and destiny in which God has for us. This statement is not to minimize or belittle everything in our lives, but I believe it’s necessary to prioritize everything in our lives. God should be the first priority and everything else follows Him. This is GREAT because by doing this He will bless everything that follows Him (husband/wife, children, church, job, etc.). Dr. Williams has truly given us pure gold within the weekly topics. These topics are wonderful ways of staying “focused” on what God desires for our lives. God desires us to prosper. You've identified keys that will help us stay on track in life. Thank you Dr. Williams!

Dr Bethtina Williams on Monday, July 11, 2011 12:56 AM
Candice, your comments are so relative to our discussion this week. I truly enjoyed the example concerning the focus you needed to employ during the labor and delivery of your new baby. It contains great insight, and the importance of prioritizing everything in our lives by putting God first. Then, as you so elequently spoke, "He will bless everything that follows Him." Thank you for joining the blog this week. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Brian Brewer on Sunday, July 10, 2011 5:06 AM
God is a finisher and He reveals gifting and talents to people who “will” aligned themselves up with Him. Because He is a finisher, He is molding that same image with in His people. Birthing purpose with in us where we press for the mark(goal)of the higher call of God in Christ Jesus. Destiny!!! Phil 3:14

Dr Bethtina Williams on Monday, July 11, 2011 1:19 AM
Brian, thank you for your comments on the blog this week. Staying in alignment with God is perhaps the most important key to everything in our lives. Since our value and worth are derived from His image and purpose for our lives most of all, it is extremely important that we understand apart from God we can't do anything. Everything that is good comes from the Father above according to James 1:17, and He created us in His image and likeness (Genesis 1:26-27) so that we can release His glory in the earth through the reflection of His image in us. Therefore, the incredibly awesome gifts, talents, and abilities granted to us are apart of the divine endowement given to us that we might be empowered to utilize them to reflect His glory before others, and fulfill our purpose every where we go. Brian, if you continue to press towards the mark for the prize of God with everything He has given to you, you will win!

Pamela wright on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 10:15 PM
Thank you so much pastor Beth for just reminding me of how valuable I'am to God. Sometimes life can take your focus so i really thank God that when we need encouragement there's a life line. Just that Jesus even died for us is great in it self. needed encouragement you have a life line .

Allen Wilson on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:00 AM
Why are we Valuable? We are valuable because we are God's Divine Workmanship. If you ever question your value or worth to God and his Kingdom, you should read and commit to memory three scriptures: Matt. 13:44-46. The "Parable of Hidden Treasure" & "Parable of the Pearl". In the The "Parable of Hidden Treasure", the treasure is hidden by Satan, then found by the Man (Jesus the Christ) in the field (world). The treasure is God's people. In the "Parable of the Pearl", the merchant man (Jesus the Christ) went seeking pearls (us) & found one pearl(you & I) of great price and paid all that He had with His Blood (Life). The one pearl was so wonderful and so precious that He sold everything to buy it. See yourself as that one pearl through Heaven's eyes. You are beautiful. You cost all that He had, but you're worth it! You're worth the investment because you are God's Divine Workmanship! We are Amazingly, Wonderfully, and Marvelously made.

Dr. Bethtina Williams on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:24 AM
Allen, you have a very interesting and unique view concerning the parables mentioned in your comments. I appreciate you for sharing it with us all. God did send His only begotten Son to pay the ultimate price for our souls. Therefore, each one of us was "worth the investment." In addition, we also must emphatically understand that the Kingdom of heaven is also represented by that pearl of great price, and we should be willing to dedicate our lives sacrificially to serve the King of kings and Lord of lords in gratitude for all that He has done on our behalf. It's our reasonable service. (Romans 12:1-2; Galatians 2:20)Have a blessed and prosperous journey in the word, and thank you for sharing your comments.

Share Marketing on Monday, August 26, 2013 4:51 AM
The market has recently become saturated with investment brokerages, bombarding investors with cold calls and lies, promising unrealistic returns within impossible time frames. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it..

mikrokulki ceramatt zirblast on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:38 AM
Thanks on her sometimes going to sleep in the next room to hear our own baby's order is fairly useful Methods to furnish an important hall

strona internetowa on Sunday, August 17, 2014 8:23 AM
When picking out a completely new smarten up retail outlet must not be advised by simply a single factor As an outcome, there's lots of dwellings plus homes using przedpokojami that are confined, black instead of especially functional